Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Youtube hates me.

Hello all you wonderful people!
Sadly, Youtube has been giving me attitude these past few days (it's probably just me doing something stupid) but still, I wanted to post you guys a video, but instead I will have to post a link to said video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj0CK_jgNns

I have fallen head over heels in love with this amazing, AMAZING movie called Amelie. It's sweet, funny, sad, heartwarming, and just plain lovely, in its own unique way.
I honestly recommend watching the subtitled version instead of the dubbed, if you aren't fluent in french, because American accents do tend to take away from the beautiful parisian atmosphere.
And for those of you who (like me) can't get enough of the beautiful accent francais, here's a link to the trailer for the original French version, "Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sECzJY07oK4


P.S. Please forgive my computer retardism; I still can't link things properly, and am apparently youtube-challenged, too. I will get the hang of it soon, though, I promise. (A.K.A. As soon as Z gets back and explains everything to me hehe...)

No comments: